A first tutorial on getting started with Quilting Studio online software for quilt design. It might help to make the video full screen using the button at the bottom right of the video player.
The Quilting Studio software has a new special quilt design – the “Double Wedding Ring” quilt.
To design a Double Wedding Ring quilt, follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to the quilt design software
- Select the “Block and Fabric Selection” tab
- Under “Available Blocks”, choose the “Double Wedding Ring” block and drag over some fabrics to give it a design. (Save the fabric choices)
- Click the “Standard Quilt Layouts” tab
- Select a size for your quilt
- Select the quilt layout of “Double Wedding Ring”
- Drag your new block to the little box labeled “Drag your designed block here”
- Save it!
This is generally the same process that you use for the “Double Irish Chain” quilt. Try that one too by going back to the “Block and Fabric Selection” tab and making a new “Double Irish Chain” block. Then under “Standard Quilt Layouts”, use the “Double Irish Chain” quilt layout.
Welcome to the new Quilting Studio Blog. This blog will be used to tell everyone about new features and features that are coming soon on the Quilting Studio software and other functions provided by Quilting Studio.